ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 14:30:40 -0500
Oh, no, Pat.  I just was teasing Brad that he told me to get a VHS recorder
and I told him to buy one. He said he couldn't so I said okay, I'll wait for
him to buy me a 3D DVD recorder.  We got off the subject of the tornado.  I
guess you can ask the Weather channel if they have the Storm Stories on DVD
but it may be a while before they put them all together.

Paul