ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 10:34:48 -0500
Okay, since we've been discussing off-topic stuff like sugar anyway, I'll
risk posting an off-topic note and asking about what a healthy menu would
be?  I'm trying to behave myself but have put on any weight I lost going
into the hospital last year.  And I think I eat healthy.  Despite all my
teasing about chocolate, I really don't eat all that much (only the
Ovaltine, and that as a vitamin supplement).  And I am about to try to even
kick that and just swallow vitamins instead.

My biggest problem seems to be breakfast and lunch.  For breakfast, I eat
Cheerios and orange juice which is supposed to be good for you but have to
admit I don't feel any better after eating them and maybe a little worse.
For lunch, I'd like to go without the bread in the sandwiches, but it's kind
of messy eating cheese and cold cuts without bread.  So what other options
are there?

So am I supposed to flip and have cold cuts for breakfast instead of for
lunch?  And what for lunch?

Oprah, send your chef to my house!  Heh-heh.

Weight watching but confused in South Carolina