ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 12:25:22 -0600
Paul,

No worry. I figured that is what it was. Oh... FYI regarding sickness and
etc. My wife is doing some reading up on healthy eating and I never knew
this before about sugar, but not only does it rob good nutrients from your
body, which I knew and pondered on why desserts after meals, but it also is
proven to reduce your bodies natural immunity to sickness. So I thought
that was interesting and helpful to pass on. Stevia (spelling) is another
natural sweetener, although not marketed as such but as a dietary
supplement. Is good for diabetics too I believe.

Brad