ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 17:31:29 -0000
Brother Paul,

I have noted your anxieties over the past couple of days and know how real
they are to you.

God really wants you to trust Him.  I know, oh, yes, I know, how difficult
that can be and even the best of the Bible characters failed in this;  but,
regardless, God wants our trust.

I'm reminded of Habakkuk 3:17-18, well known to us, and these are not your
circumstances, but the principle is the same:

 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither [shall] fruit [be] in the
vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no
meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and [there shall be] no herd
in the stalls:  Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my
salvation. (Habakkuk 3:17-18 AV)

Oh, and by the way, I take this to myself today also!

Yes, I'll be praying about your finances too, because I can do this for you!

Blessings!  Keep looking up!

--
Carol