ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:02:16 -0500
Hey, Matt

Nothing so strange about your story.  It sounded like a modern day version
of the Greek myth about Icarus who made wax wings and flew too near the sun.
The nice thing (so I hear) about being married is when your balloon gets too
high fallootin (spelled phonetically) your wife is always there to pull your
string and pull you back to earth. Guess your name isn't "Strings" for
nuthin'.  Grin.  Watch out for all this demon talk or Phil is going to pay
you a house call.  Although I think he is going to send his cat to wait in
your workshop for you.  Smile.

Flying High Lion