C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brent Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 01:19:03 -0500
Who ARE you people and why are you hijacking our list?

Sorry, Kat is much more polite, but once and (hopefully?) for all: this is
primarily a list for ADULTS who have cp, not for PARENTS of CHILDREN who
have cp.

There are some parents of kids with cp here, and there are some therapeutic
professionals here as well. They are most welcome. But this is NOT the
proper place to announce parental surveys, pediatric clinical trials, or
DEFINITELY NOT the place for flame wars about wacko therapies that evidently
are spilling over from some other freakin' list.

I feel better now.  Talk amongst yourselves.

Brent