C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joy Liebeskind <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 19:09:01 -0500
Kathy Jo- Sarah & I flew to Salt Lake City 2 weeks ago-Were were a group
of 6, 2 in wheelchairs. We went to the Nat. DD Council Conference. No
one took there power chair, used manual chaiors & rented power chairs
there- waiting at hotel when we arrived. We used an ASisle chair to get
Sarah to her seat, The other woman had her care assistant hold her under
the arms from behind & kind-of walk her to her seat.   going the wanded
& pat down Sarah in her chair- the other woman stood to be wanded.
Coming home I had to take her sneakers & AFO's off to be x-rayed. I did
book assigned seats ahead- & I took the seat
cushion from her chair for her to sit on. I leave her back pack on her
chair & check it at the door to the plane-& they bring it back
there---any other questions you can e-mail me direct--where are you
going?   Joy