From:
richard & Karlene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
richard & Karlene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 17:31:23 -0500
There shouldn't be a terrible problem tuning the sb200 but you will need
something to give you a tone for relative output. Unfortunately the
amplifier used 572bs in the final.  As I dimly recall there were moderately
expensive.  Try and get some idea if the tubes are up to full output before
spending any money.
Rich