AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Nissen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 08:11:30 GMT
Hello Norm, Gregg, and others on AXSLIB,

Does anybody on the list know about work on a mathematics extension
for XML?   This would be very relevant to the project below.

There is also work being done on audio-tactile representation
in virtual reality, which can be applied to maths, maps, etc..
This would also be relevant to the project.

Cheers from Chiswick,

John
--

--
Access the word, access the world       Tel/fax +44 181 742 3170/8715
John Nissen                             Email to [log in to unmask]