AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
PETER WUTEH VAKUNTA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 15:35:06 -0600
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Togo is a sore finger amongst the African phallanges. I doff my hat to
the AU, ECOWAS and Western organizations that are doing everything
legitimate to get this latter-day demo-dictator out of an office he
usurped with the connivance of a semi-illiterate  tribalistic military
junta. Come on! We cannot just sit there and give carte blanche to
myopic vertue-barren beings to gamble with the fate of millions of
campatriots by tinkering with the highest law of the land(the
constitution) with impunity.

Let pressure continue to be mounted on FAURE AYADEMA. He will flee
before long. He is running out of steam for already as testified by his
peregrinations around Africa in a vain bid to drum up support for his
ill-fated contraption, called government.

PETER VAKUNTA