AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
PETER WUTEH VAKUNTA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 09:58:49 -0600
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

The rape of democracy is a canker that is debilitating the fabric of
African body politic.The new Togolese "rapist" is simply trying to walk
down the path of his predecessors.As the old adage goes, "the apple does
not fall far from the tree." I salute the decision of ECOWAS to
strangulate the pseudo-government in Togo via economic and diplomatic
sanctions. We are impatiently waiting for the AU, UNO and other global
associations to articulate their disgust for the goings-on in the tiny
impoverished geographical expression named TOGO through concrete action.
This is not the time for idle talk.

A LUTTA CONTINUA!

Peter Vakunta