AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kumapayi, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 13:59:57 -0600
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Yes, it may be wild, Peter but it doesn't take away from its authenticity.
Talk is very cheap; a major obstacle to AAM's growth.  When carrying out AAM
goal(s), very few (a recycled few) continue to bear the burden yet we have
very many skilled professionals who may lend their services, is why I say
get involved.