AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Wilmot B. Valhmu" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:05:40 -0500
** Our website: http://www.africanassociation.org is currently out of service.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
In the meantime you can visit: http://www.madison.com/communities/aam/ **

Mathew,

Except for the parts about nationalization of industries and your preference for us to begin slaughtering ourselves versus letting foreigners have control in Africa, I agree with your sentiments.  Please don't get me wrong:  I'm not
for foreigners having control in Africa.  Just as much as I detest foreign control in Africa, I equally (or even more so) detest the abuses wrought by us Africans against each other.  I say yes to getting rid of outsider control, but I wouldn't overlook our own complicity and/or abuses.

- Wilmot