AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Wilmot B. Valhmu" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:55:20 -0500
** Our website: http://www.africanassociation.org is currently out of service.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
In the meantime you can visit: http://www.madison.com/communities/aam/ **

To all the wonderful folks in the African and Liberian communities of Madison and Wisconsin, as well as to friends and well-wishers of these communities:

On behalf of my family (the Valhmu family, that is), I extend a sincere and heartfelt Thank You! to each and every one of you for your love, gifts, foods, visits and personal caring that you poured on us at the birth of our son Kekulah Valhmu.  We can't thank you enough!  It is our prayer that God will richly bless you in return.

Kekulah's Meriter Hospital Baby Mail photo can still be seen at the follow link:  http://www.meriter.com/babymail/baby_display2.asp?ID=6669we.  We are delighted to have Kekulah in our family.  The kid is quite entertaining, despite the sleepless nights.  Along with this brother, he's the joy of his parents' hearts.

To God be all the glory!

- Wilmot