AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Yarl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 23:01:55 -0700
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

Best Wishes, Friends.

   A Year of Giving: An Attitude Of Gratitude

As 2004 is coming closer and closer to quench
our thirst for another New Year, may it be a
Year Of Giving.  May it not be about us but
about Him and others to share our gratitude
for the immeasurable and undeserving gifts that
we possess.  May the source of our ultimate joy
be the Lord's satisfaction with our deeds and the
happiness of others.

Happy, Joyous and Blessed 2004!

Richard Yarl & Family