VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
doris fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:58:26 -0700
Marion and I subscribe to several yahoogroups lists.  Before going out of
town for a week, we went no-mail on those as well as other lists.  Upon
returning, we tried to go to normal on the yahoogroups lists.  It worked for
me but Marion received a notice that messages were blocked or the account
was temporarily closed because his messages in the mailbox exceeded the
limit allowed.  He also got a message saying sbc-yahoo had increased the
limit allowed.  Go figure.  It said he needed to delete messages from the
mailbox by going to their site and accessing his account.  Well now.  To our
knowledge, we do not have an account.  I tried accessing by using his email
address and a possible password but it could not find him.  We've written to
support at yahoo and wrote from help central on the website but to no avail.
The response from support was of no use.  Anyone know how we can get this
cleared up?  I'm posting because as I say, he's not getting any messages
from any of the yahoogroups and he is not a member of this list.

Your help is appreciated.  Is there a phone number we could call?  Thanks.

dory