Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 22:06:41 -0800
7bit
From:
theta sigma <[log in to unmask]>
Now the question I pose for the list is what about camelia sinensis -
used to make green tea.  I wonder if that plant or leaf was eaten,
chewed or otherwise consumed in ancient times?  The caffein content is
supposed to be less than coffee and I'm wondering if people might have
chewed the leaf for a "pick me up."  I guess the similarity to other
chewed leaves such as cocoa rings in my thoughts.  Thanks for any ideas
or info on this.

Regards,

-=mark=-