Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Richard Archer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:31:50 +1100
At 5:57 AM +0800 4/12/03, kylix wrote:

>Can you give us an idea of what foods you ate
>when you first went paleo? Are you eating
>differently now?

When I started out, I restricted my diet massively. I switched from
eating mostly vegetarian pizzas to eating:
prime steak
organic chicken
sausages
eggs
raw carrot
cucumber
lettuce
bacon
herbs (parsley, sage, coriander, basil, mint, thyme, etc)
hot chillies
the occasional tomato

I would make all these ingredients up into "lettuce wraps"... sort
of like a burrito except using 2 or 3 lettuce leaves as a wrapping.
I would make up 3 of these at a time and make up 2 or 3 batches
per day.

It got pretty boring after a couple of weeks :)

I eat a wider range of things now... lots more veggies. I don't
worry about carb restriction as much any more. I found I had to
increase my carb intake to keep some weight on. I had gone from
over 170 lbs to under 125 in a couple of months... pretty scary.
I have stabilized at around 135 now.

 ...R.