BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Easy bent lead pipe." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:34:35 -0400
From:
"John Leeke, Preservation Consultant" <[log in to unmask]>
Joy and Steve at the state historic preservation office have decided to
move ahead with the wood windows workshop series, Sept 1st to 12th. There
will be five workshops all around the state, located at Sioux Falls,
Watertown, Pierre, Rapid City, and Deadwood. There is an opening for a
volunteer assistant, or assistants. The ideal assistant would be willing to
traipse all around the state with me, although the state's contract and
project budget will probably be too tight to pay for meals and lodging
(although I'd be willing to share!) Swinging into the project for a town or
two near you could work too. For the details of my assistantship program
see:

http://www.historichomeworks.com/hhw/education/interns.htm

Also, check here for details of the workshop series as they develop:

http://www.historichomeworks.com/hhw/education/seminars.htm

John Leeke,
American Preservationeer