From:
Jennifer DeBiase <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer DeBiase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 18:10:09 -0500

Here is an email I received from Vigo-Alessi.  They have risotto, and a
bunch of rice dishes that are pretty good.  My question is; is Corn GLUTEN
still gluten?  or is that ok to eat?
From: Yolanda Cubeiro [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for your interest in our products. We use Hydrolyzed Plant
Proteins in our rice dinners. The source of these proteins for the various
dinners is as follows:
Wheat Gluten:
Red Beans & Rice
Bella Yellow Rice

Corn Gluten:
Vigo Yellow Rice
Vigo Paella
Vigo Mexican Rice
Vigo White & Wild Rice
Vigo Black Beans & Rice
Vigo Santa Fe Rice
Vigo Risotto with Broccoli
Vigo Primavera
Vigo Rice Pilaf

If you need information on any other product, please send us the name of it
and allow us five days to respond.

Best Regards,
Yolanda Cubeiro
Vigo Importing Co.