From:
Rachel Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachel Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 09:32:56 -0500

ENER-G FOODS
FEBRUARY PROMOTIONS AND SALES

Happy Valentines Day! Perfect for the month of February is our luscious
gluten free Brownies now 15% off. Try these topped with your favorite
fruit, whipped cream or simply by themselves; they are certainly a
chocolate lovers dream!

Want to create a romantic dinner try our variety of gluten free pastas
now heavily discounted while supplies last. Make a batch of manicotti
with our White Rice Cannelloni Buy One Get One Free or make up your
favorite lasagna dish with our Low Protein, Gluten Free, and Wheat Free
Lasagna now only $2.99 per package. Look for other great discounts in
our specials section at www.ener-g.com.

Free for online orders of $40 or more we are including a package of our
Chocolate Chip Biscotti Cookies. These gluten free cookies go great with
coffee, tea, or a cup of hot chocolate during the cold months.

Check out our full line of gluten free and kosher certified products at
www.ener-g.com or contact us at 1-800-331-5222 and place an order today!