From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:32:27 -0400

Outback Steakhouse Gluten-Free Menus Updated.

Recently the gluten-free menus for Outback Steak House have been
updated. I and the cooperate offices of Outback appreciate your feedback
on the menus and difficulties with individual restaurants. Outback
strives to educate all their restaurants about gluten intolerance and
the importance of the menus to clients.

Many 'Limited Market' items have been added to the menu and more
instructions added to some items to make ordering easier.

You can be sure you have the latest version of the menu by checking the
date in the disclaimer. It should read 8/2003.

Keep your comments coming. Outback and I appreciate knowing that the
menus are helpful and help identifying problems.

Cynthia Kupper, RD, CD
Executive Director
Gluten Intolerance Group
206-246-6652