Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 14:48:37 -0600

Dear Listmates -
A short time ago, there was a post about S'Better Farms frozen GF meals
(chicken meals, reported to be quite good, both GF and kosher).

I contacted S'Better Farms.  They said that Yakov Yarmove has not decided
whether Albertson's (and I assume Albertson's-owned stores, such as Jewel)
will carry these frozen meals.

I was told to contact him to let him know I would like to see them in
the stores,
so I emailed Mr. Yarmove. If this interests you, you may wish to do the
same.
I have no financial interest in S'Better Farms, it would just be a
wonderful convenience.

I don't know if he would put them in Jewel stores here in the midwest -
but it
is worth asking.  I would also like to see them at Albertson's or
Albertson's - owned
stores in Los Angeles, since I visit my mother there several times a year.

Contact information for Yakov Yarmove:

-Vicki in Illinois