From:
Dwight Senne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dwight Senne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:23:16 -0600

Was wondering if anyone has had trouble with these. I ate some awhile back and had some GI trouble (although not severe). I did talk to another Celiac who said these made him sick. Was curious to see if any others are eating these with or without problems.

I called Kraft (makers of Planters nuts) and they said the packages will have gluten listed by ingredient (wheat, rye, etc.) on the label. So always read the label as the formulations sometimes change.

The can of mixed nuts I have at home does not list any known source of gluten. Since I am craving these nuts again, I am considering another test run, but would like your input first.

Thanks, I will summarize.

Dwight Senne
Marion, IA