Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
deni weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:01:28 -0600

Per usual, I received a rapid response to my query about zithromax.
I got a unanimous response to it being gf, one person having checked
within the last month.  I did receive the comments that the inert
ingredients do not change often due to the technical aspects of
replacements, however - some pharmaceutical houses have told us, upon
calling for verification of gf status, that some of their suppliers
will guarantee gf status and some will not and have recommended
checking down to the batch number.  My own preference to to err on
the side of caution and call before taking any med, if possible, as i
am an extreme reactor and have anaphyactic shock responses as well as
convulsive responses to minute amounts of gluten (possibly a gluten
allergy).  I also received the encouragement to include a probiotic
into my med regimen during rounds of antibiotic use.  (Thanks - I
will do that!)

My thanks to all who responded - you guys are great.

deni weber

Valparaiso, In  USA

--
Please remember that email cannot be guaranteed a secure medium for
transmission of confidential information.  This email may contain