Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 16:27:11 -0800
From:
debi solomon carter <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:

Hello friends,

I have some concerns that I have been wondering about lately and maybe some of you could help me with answers.

First of all, I have been diagnosed with IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), and Acid Reflux.  I was still continuing to be so ill that I was sure there was still something else.  Every time I mentioned to my doctors that we must be missing something, they said just take the medication and time will do the rest.

This past summer I was fed up of being sick everyday and finding no relief.  So I stopped eating anything with Wheat, Gluten, etc and I have gotten better.  But that brings me to my first question:  Is it normal to have more than one ailment>>>>

I am hoping that maybe I can find someone out there who suffers the same kinds of things that I do so to find some support and compassion.

Please email me at [log in to unmask] if you can help with this.

Thanks,
Debi