Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:28:46 -0800
From:
Pat Krimmel <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:

Here is a reply from Wolfgang Puck soup co.

Currently, the Wolfgang Puck soup varieties that do not contain gluten
are:
Roast Chicken with Wild Rice, Hearty Lentil & Vegetables, Chicken
Tortilla
and Spicy Seven Bean with Italian Sausage, but you should check the
labels
of each individual variety because we occasionally make improvements by
changing ingredients.

  Regarding our Organic varieties, both Hearty Lentil and Organic
Chicken with
Wild Rice are gluten free.

Pat K.
Pittsburgh, Pa