From:
Stephen Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephen Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:51:48 -0600

New version of the Gluten Free list:
A new version of the gluten free food list by the Southwest suburban
celiac support group (Chicago) is available on the web site at
www.napervillegi.com/celiac  Please feel free to download. Send reports
back to me at the eMail address on the document.  As before, the
document is a PDF that requires Adobe Acrobat to read.

The groups is deciding on whether we should be named as we are or
change the name.  We are in the far western and southwestern suburbs of
Chicago, but find the name somewhat unwieldy.  Where we meet is
Naperville, but that is accessible from Geneva to Gary.  So if you are
thinking about our name being off, we're thinking about it.

Stephen Holland, M.D.