From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 21:11:58 -0800

Hi All--

I'm interested in finding out how many people on the
list would favor being able to find coupons for GF
food, either directly from the company or as inserts
in local newspapers?

I don't order GF products by mail, primarily due to
the high shipping costs, so I seldom get my GF food
items at a discounted price, unless I accidently find
them on sale at the stores I shop. This severely
limits my choices of GF items, usually because health
food stores don't carry more than a few name brands of
flour and/or products.

For those of us who don't order from companies, or
even those who do, I would like to be able to find
coupons in my Sunday newspaper. Seems to me that this
would be a pretty good way of advertising products,
too.

Any thoughts? I'll summarize.

Cheers,
Ayn in Alabama