Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 14:04:20 -0400

 Hi everybody,
 My family shows a strong resemblance to having Celiac disease. I know that gluten has made me very sick although I'm not officially diagnosed.
  I have a neice who gets very sick off and on with severe vomiting and diarhea with a sore throat.She also has various behavioral problems and nighttime fears at age 11. Doctors can't figure out what is causing it. My first thought was gluten could be causing it but she always gets a high fever with her GI episodes. So that's my question. Can fever be associated with gluten ingestion?

Thanks for being there,
Monica