From:
WILLIAM AMMERMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
WILLIAM AMMERMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:38:17 -0600

3rd International Walk for Celiac Disease
Planning Meeting

Hello Everyone!  I hope that you and family had a healthy
and happy holiday season!

In the past two years the Ohio community and the
Northeast Ohio Celiac Support Group has raised almost
$20,000.00 for celiac disease research.
In addition to creating memories to
last a lifetime, we raised much needed awareness about
celiac disease.  I hope that you will join us this
year in planning the 2004 event.  We have many jobs,
big and small, so anyone can participate.

In 2004, I hope that we can top our record of
$10,000.00 that we raised in 2002.  If 200 people
attend the event and they raise $50.00 each in
pledges, we can surpass the amount raised in the 1st
year.

We can make that happen!  Join us next week for our
first meeting.  A huge time commitment is not
necessary!

We will also discuss the 27th Rite Aid Cleveland
Marathon & 10K and our involvement in the event.

February 4th, 2004  7:00 PM-8:00 PM
Caribou Coffee 6139 Kruse Dr., Solon, Ohio
Ph. 440-248-4140

Everyone is welcome!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact
me.  Ph. 440-564-7216

To Learn more about our group, visit:
http://www.geocities.com/clevelandceliac/

=====
Live Well and Laugh Often,
Bonnie Kruszka, Author of Eating Gluten-Free with Emily
http://www.xlibris.com/EatingGlutenFreewithEmily.html