From:
Samantha Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Samantha Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 17:07:35 -0800

Thanks to another member's recent post, it
appears the fries are gluten-free (as long as
they are fried in a dedicated fryer and the oil
is not filtered out of the machine).  The filter
could be contaminated as well as the possibility
that another machine's oil (chicken) could be put
into the fries fryer.  The two Wendy's I go to do
have dedicated fryers and I've actually had the
managers show me the filters underneath.
However, I know quite a few Wendy's and
McDonald's that don't have dedicated fryers with
their own filters.  Thanks for all your replies
and good luck!  Samantha