Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Suzanne Rampton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 18:14:47 -0500

At 4:50 PM -0400 4/8/04, Ruth Arcuri-Kovacs wrote:

>BTW - 'wild' salmon can be purchased at Costco, Sam's Club and Whole
>Foods as well as other local places in the US -- and possibly Sam's Club
>online.

Our local Trader Joe's also has wild salmon available (frozen) pretty
much all year.  It's excellent, and like many things at Trader Joe's,
an excellent value for the quality.

You can download a printable list of all Trader Joe's locations at:
http://www.traderjoes.com/locations/all.locations.pdf

I'm sure it's been mentioned previously on the list, but I might add
that Trader Joe's publishes lists of their gluten-free foods,
available in their stores and online.  See:

http://www.traderjoes.com/products/index.asp