From:
andre chiasson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 07:11:35 -0500
Hi,

I'm concerned about installing games in my computer. But I'm hesitant
because my computer is used for professionnal work, and I'm affraid the
games will crash the computer.

If I would create a second user, would this help?  I mean, when I would
work, my USER session would not contain the games, and when using the second
USER, I would only have access to the games. So bottom line:  if the second
user crashes the system, will my first user be stable?

I'm using Win XP.

Thank you for your help!

Andre Chiasson
Quebec City, Canada