From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 22:53:59 -0500
Why would you want to install a game, play it, then uninstall it, and then do that again each time you want to play it?  Your registry must be pretty messy by now.   I hope you run scandisk and defrags daily after making sure to empty out your temp files.  That must be a lot of installing and uninstalling.  If I were you I'd start over with wiping your hard drive clean and installing the games permanently.

 problem is that when I play games (tried 3 different games), after 20 seconds to about 5 minutes the games freeze.  This is what I have done so far troubleshooting:  Wiped my C: drive (was going to anyway), reformatted and re installed (my games are always installed on my D: drive one at a time, when I'm through playing a game I uninstall it and install the next game).