From:
Ariel Torres <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 11:40:39 -0500
Can you tell me how to clear the bios and reset it please I've never done it before and it was recommended by one of you. It seems that the hardrive will not boot. I installed it alongside my harddrive in my pc as slave and it worked fine, I could access all the files and everything in that harddrive but when I put it back in its pc it does not boot. I can even get into CMOS for a few seconds before it just locks up on me and then I have to hard boot it.