Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
john freibergs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 06:12:02 -0800
I tried to install a 3com modem once and it was
anything but plug and play.  If you didn't install the
drivers first and then the card the drivers would not
install.  And the only way to unistall the drivers was
to call 3com and have them talk me through deleting
some files that would not uninstall the normal way.  I
wonder if their NIC cards are the same way?  If you go
to www.3com.com/products/en_us/supportindex.jsp or one
step further
www.3com.com/productforms/software/connection_assistant/ca_thankyou.html
you might find some help for your problem.

John