From:
theta sigma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 18:10:42 -0700
At 04:52 PM 9/8/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Every time I eat Paleo I get a pressure on my throat and ears,
>The butcher here in our town who started eating Paleo a few weeks ago it
>complaining about the same thing.  His ears hurt a bit and it's just
>uncomfortable.
>Right now I even have a bit of trouble swallowing and wonder what it is.

Are you eating grass-fed meat or is it grain-fed?  Is it possible there
might be hormones or antibiotics in the meat?  Considering asking questions
about the source of the meat.  I once had similar symptoms when I first
started eating raw meats - the meats, I learned later, were grain-fed and
from a source that regularly used bovine growth hormone and sometimes used
antibiotics.

-=mark=-