NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nancy Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 08:42:00 -0500
  Well you all saw *MY* allergy issue post--my throat still hurt and felt not quite right yesterday and I felt very zombie-like all day; today I am better but have a headache.  Welllllllllll in the meantime, my 2 1/2 year old ( milk and fish allergic, supposedly outgrew soy and egg) and my 3 month old (still trying to pinpoint his issues) have been flaring.....both kids have horrid---think the worst imaginable odor and green and exploding out of diaper poops yesterday and today.....my older son has a diaper rash as I suspect he probably pooped early into his sleep last nite and I didn't know til this morning...my WHOLE house smells!  Hunter is crabby....waking often, pulling up legs, refluxing....his eczema is flaring.  All for a few bites (on my part and my older son's) of Chinese food....hardly worth it---though my older son should NOT have reacted to the food he ate....my house will be a turkey and rice only house for the next week....back to square one....two steps forward, four back...this is so frustrating.  I am making myself an appointment for my doc today; my older guy sees gastro on 12/18 and little one sees ped on 12/18--guess we all have a lot to discuss...geeeeez!!!!!!  Just wanted to update you all....feeling very foolish as we never order out.....now I remember why!!!!!!
Nancy
w/ Tyler, 31 months and Hunter, 3 months

"Mothers of little boys work from son-up to son-down!"

"My sons  are my greatest accomplishment and the opportunity to raise them  is my greatest challenge"