From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 21:54:58 -0500
Hi Tom,

When you run the radio off the power supply, do you disconnect the battery
pack?  You may have damaged your pack by feeding DC voltage to it from the
supply after it was fully charged.  I don't know the answer, but maybe
someone else does.  Also, how many times have you charged and discharged
the battery?  You may have reached the limit of how many times you can do that.

Steve