VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Slate <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony Slate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 02:09:29 -0400
From: "Anthony Slate" <[log in to unmask]>
"Irma" <[log in to unmask]>; "Janelle Edwards"
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 2:00 AM
Subject: Trying to get the word out on my website

Can you please pass this to each of the president of acb and nfb in each
city and state to blind and visually impaired users of computer its a good
sight to ask info and get great advice
I am legally blind 32 from Rochester so whoever gets this in the different
cities and states if you can pass it on to blind users and visually impaired
users even users that have good sight Its just a great site to get info you
always wanted to ask and I hopefully I the Moderator can help or someone in
the list. I enjoy volunteering helping out people in general so please pass
this on to interested People