From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 23:56:55 -0800
  The simplest approach might be to install an application such as
Symantec's pcAnywhere or the free VNC.  These would establish a connection
over the wireless link so that you would have the desktop's screen in a
window on the laptop, and so could use the desktop's email application from
the laptop.

David Gillett

On 21 Jan 2004 at 8:06, gregory Moyer wrote:

> I have a wireless laptop and a desktop, file sharing is enabled, I want to be able to read my e-mail messages from my desktop on my laptop. I cannot access messages I downloaded to my desktop on my laptop.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml