From:
Elizabeth Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 01:40:26 -0700
What got me thinking that the foods might be higher in pyruvate is that
a) someone on this list mentioned that bananas, one of the foods on the
list, were high in  pyruvate and b) when I googled pyruvate I came to a
gazillion sites that sold pyruvate as a weight loss solution. I've been
trying to get the pyruvate amount in some of the other foods, but most
nutrition engines don't list pyruvate in foods.

Liz