From:
Molly Kate McGinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 23:31:26 -0700
certainly everyone understands their experience in their own way - that's why it is a truism
amongst prosecutors world-wide that no two eye-witnesses will tell exactly the same story
unless they are colluding in a lie.

I think that this sort of commentary is definitely helping to make up my mind... this list has
over the years been down at the very bottom of my personal lists for focus and signal to
noise ratios... if I hadn't been out of the country so much until recently, I think I would have
noticed I don't belong here long since.  Please do enjoy the list, everyone who likes it the
way it is... I prefer something quite quite different

Molly K McGinn