Sat, 22 Nov 2003 09:51:03 -0500
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 12:08:48 +0100, Erik Fridén <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Raw instincto and paleo are NOT the same! Man's been cooking for
> 400.000+ years. And please lay off that enzyme-bull!
> EF

IMHO it's true that they are not the same. Instincto is a way, paleo is
the desired result.
I don't remember seeing any credible proof that using fire necessarily
results in cooking.
And another enzyme-denyer. Snicker.
Personally I fear no enzymes, and even find them necessary.

And in my experience salt is necessary for proper digestion of COOKED
proteins.

William