ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 15:08:21 -0800
On Wednesday, Nov 5, 2003, at 07:35 US/Pacific, Kim Kline wrote:

> I just finished reading "Lights Out" and the author had made some sort
> of
> statement that taking melatonin was not good because it I think he
> said it
> interferes with your own melatonin production.  Is he just
> generalizing and
> do some people need to take extra?
>
> Kim

I would say that it is the whole metabolic process that needs to be
encouraged here. I cannot comment on someone who may be severely
impaired by disease, but I wouldn't supplement it. BTW, T.S. Wiley is a
woman. I saw her interviewed on TV a while back; in fact, that's how I
found the book. Unbelievable, hearing someone on your morning news
spouting truth!

ginny