From:
Joe Zychik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 21:21:47 -0700
> This list is a ***support list*** for people who are
> trying to eat a Paleo
> diet. Any discussion of dairy on this list should be
> in support of people
> who are trying to eliminate dairy from their diet.
> Not trying to break
> down the will of those people and persuade them to
> eat in a non-paleo way.
>
>  ...Richard.

No, this is not a support list. This is a discussion
list. Discussion means expressing your honest opinion,
not mindless conformity disguised as "support." If you
don't like what someone says, don't read their
messages.

If you are having problems with not eating dairy,
that's your problem. No one should be required to
refrain from criticizing or disagreeing with any
position because it upset you - or anyone else for
that matter.

Dissenters encourage other people to think and protect
us from going along with the crowd. Therefore I hope
Bruce stays on the list and continues to post, even
though I disagree with many of the things he says.

If you are having problems with not eating dairy, why
don't you ask for help rather than trying to silence
someone who disagrees with you?

best,

JoeZychik