From:
Joshua Sonnikson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 17:00:29 -0700

You, my friend, should take a look at the description of this mailing list!

From http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/paleofood.html:

PaleoFOOD is a support list for persons following a paleolithic style diet such as described by Ray Audette in NEANDERTHIN "A Caveman's Guide to Nutrition" and all other similar approaches in the spirit of the Hunter-Gatherer.

Note the bit at the end about "all other similar approaches".  Now, you can spend much time trying to convince this list that the Masai and other milk-consuming peoples are not Hunter-Gatherers, but I suggest you digress and accept that these things will be discussed by interested list members whether you like it or not.

I must add also that I doubt very much that the individuals promoting dairy consumption are "trying to break down the will of those people", but are trying, rather, to contribute to the knowledge and health of others in pursuit of ideal health.

Joshua Sonnikson