From:
Kathryn Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 11:46:52 -0400
From: Theola Walden Baker <[log in to unmask]>

> Ray Audette/Neanderthin says dairy is the least problematic of the
forbidden
> foods.

Perhaps.  Yet, women who have had breast cancer and are on the alternative
breast cancer list know to never consume dairy.

The purpose of milk is to make baby animals grow - fast.  The natural
hormones in milk cause cells to divide rapidly.  If you are an adult human,
it is probably not wise to add anything to your body which will promote
rapid cell growth.  Dr. Jane Plant, London, cured her breast cancer by
eliminating all dairy from her diet; she wrote a book about it.

My family is from the Netherlands where dairy is an important part of the
diet.  I grew up hooked on dairy and it is difficult for me to be paleo.
But it's worth it.

Kath