From:
Jerry Stegenga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 17:10:36 EDT
In a message dated 7/4/2003 4:36:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> If we believe that "people" in paleo time (more or less 2,3 million years)
> developed without non human milk that is reason enough to consider it off
> for people.

I consider milk an improper food for adult mammals based on one fact. Mammals
milk was created to feed their young. If left alone the milk source dries up
in time and the growing infant transfers to solid foods as nature intended. It
is only by humans intervention that the dairy industry exists. I believe that
our PALEO diet beliefs and the laws of nature are entwined.